What happens if I voluntarily terminate my service?
Customers who request a disconnection of service must leave a forwarding address where the final bill will be sent. The customer's deposit will offset the final bill and any balance owed to the city. In the event the deposit does not cover the amount owed, the customer will be billed for the balance at the customer's new address. If the deposit is more than the amount owed, the city will mail a refund check to the customer for the credit balance due.

Show All Answers

1. What time does City Hall close?
2. How do I open an account with the City of Llano?
3. Can I make changes in my service?
4. What happens if I voluntarily terminate my service?
5. What does the city do with seriously delinquent accounts?
6. Where can I find an application for a service tap?
7. How do I get a roll off container?
8. Who do I call about an interruption in my electric service?
9. Who do I call if my garbage has not been picked up?
10. When is my utility bill due?
11. What happens if my payment is late?
12. Do you accept payments other than cash?