Citizen Collection Station & Recycle Center
The City of Llano's Citizen Collection Station and Recycle Center is located north of town on State Highway 16 on the west side of the road.
Please refer to the Master Fee Schedule for current resident and non-resident fees.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY MAY BE REQUESTED BEFORE DISPOSING OF ANY ITEMS. CUBIC YARDAGE FEES WILL BE ROUNDED UP OR DOWN TO THE NEAREST DOLLAR AMOUNT. CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS FACILITY.
ITEMS THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED:
- Rocks, dirt, brick, and concrete
- TV's, electronics, monitors
- Hazardous Chemicals, paint
- Stable Matter (waste resulting from the keeping of animal)
- Household Garbage
- Dead Animals
- Boats, Vehicles, Campers
- Items that use Freon can only be accepted with a certification form that has been filled out by a licensed A/C company
- Tires larger than 20"
- Pressurized or sealed containers