Badu City Park
- 2 30-by-40-foot Pavilions with Tables to Reserve (optional)
- Basketball Court (optional)
- BBQ Pits (optional)
- Bicycle Trails (optional)
- Boat Ramp
- Drinking Water
- Fishing (optional)
- Grocery Store Nearby (optional)
- Horseshoe Pitching
- Nature Trails
- Non-Motorized Boats Permitted (optional)
- Picnic Tables (optional)
- Playground (optional)
- Restrooms (optional)
- Scenic Views (optional)
- Swimming / Lake (optional)
The Badu Park is located on Lake Llano and near historic downtown Llano. It was funded in part by grants from the Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife, and the Lower Colorado River Authority.
The park includes bountiful green space with benches, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, a fishing pier, an amphitheater, 2 covered pavilions with picnic tables and a waterfront beach.
Access reservation information.
From the intersection of TX 16 and TX 29, take TX 16 south 4 blocks. At Legion Drive, turn right, go .8 miles on Llano River to 300 Legion Drive.
Wheeled Camper Information
- Motor homes, pickup campers, travel trailers and tent trailers are all welcome
- 11 spaces available with hookups for electric, water, and sewage
- Extra fee for hookups
- 7 days maximum stay
Tent Camping Information
- No tent camping is available at this park