Street & Drainage Department
The City of Llano currently has 46 miles of streets open. Our Street and Drainage Department is committed to performing the functions of planning, implementation, development, and management of the city's infrastructure system of streets to the highest safety and cost-effective standards possible. This department provides maintenance, repair, and reconstruction activity for city streets.
The department is responsible for all maintenance and repair of city streets, traffic signs, pavement markings, curbs, and drainage within the city. This department also conducts the annual street minor reconstruction program.
- Asphalt paving
- Asphalt rejuvenation
- Brush collection
- Chip sealing
- Crack sealing
- Facility maintenance
- Pothole patching
- Remove objects in streets
- Stormwater drainage
- Street cleaning
- Street construction projects
- Trim and remove trees / branches from the city right of way
- Unplugging drains and sumps
- Responsible for all maintenance and repair of City street signs and pavement markings
- Pavement striping
- Repair damaged or missing traffic signs
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of open drainage channels, storm drains, drainage outlets, and storm interceptors
- Repair drainage problems
- Street cleaning and street sweeping
To report a repair or unsafe area, please use our Fix-It Form or call 325-247-4158.